Saturday 31 December 2011

Blog Sale (ended)

My Makeupalley username: paradoxia1234

5.MAC Face and Body foundation in C5  purchased Jan 2012 from MAC website ( 50% remaining) (10 GBP )




6.No.7 Foundation Brush. Purchased in Autumn/ Winter 2011 . Used less than 5 times (5.00 GBP)






1.Viva glam gaga 1 ( baby pink) Lipstick purchased on 27/12/2010 from MAC counter ( Receipt included) ( 6.00 GBP)


2.MAC eyeshadow in ricepaper, purchased from MAC counter on 12/Jul/2011  receipt included . slight dip about 70-80% remaining (5.50 GBP)


3. Genuine MAC blush in Dollymix purchased from MAC counter in late autumn/winter 2011 very lightly used. sorry can't find receipt at the moment (9 GBP) 

4.Shu Uemura eyelash curler , used less than 10 times ( 10 GBP) :



 It is a genuine Shu Uemura eyelash curler purchased by myself from a Shu Uemura counter in spring 2011 when on holiday .

Items will include:

Shu Uemura eyelash curler + refil pad + Receipt



7. Bioderma Crealine H20 , 500ml , 50% remaining . purchased from ebay in Oct / 2011 . (5 GBP) 








Rules:


U.K only
Paypal Only
The items have not been sanitized because different people have different preferred methods
Prices include shipping ( so I won't charge you extra for postage and packaging )
I may use recycled packaging to save on costs

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the colour of that mac blush (no3) please? could you email me at jadangel2001@yahoo.co.uk because i don't check google enough for notification! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Can I take the Bioderma & the Viva Glam Gaga lipstick (if it's still available)?

    Please can you invoice me on pyaribeauty(at)live.co.uk

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id love the eyelash curlers :) can you pm me on shabz_72@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love the eyelash curler pretty please :D xxx my email is : shabz_72@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete