Sunday 10 July 2011

My Holy Grail Items

I take the term 'holy grail' here very seriously, meaning something that cannot be replaced. Though I have products I like, these are the products you'll have to Pry out of my cold dead hands !!

1. Carmex



so I discovered this in winter 2010 , its literally one of those ' where've you been all my life' products. This thing cures chapped lips in a way i didn't even think was possible !



2. Clean and Clear Deep action oil control cleanser

I think this is the only beauty product that is absolutely irreplacable for me, my skin is very fussy, it doesn't like  salicylic acid , it doesn't like benzoyl peroxide, it is quite oily.. but i have a tendency to get dry around my mouth. this is something I've been using since I was 13  and you can't get it in the u.k ( the formula is different) , but you can in malaysia and I have not been able to find a cleanser that is equal..It washes my makeup off well,  it controls breakouts and it  controls oil but doesn't make my skin flaky. I'd gladly give up my whole makeup collection to keep this ( well... maybe not 'gladly '..there'd definitely be some tears involved)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment